Orchestrated Chaos

Pushing my own buttons.

Saturday, April 16, 2005

The funniest thing happened on the way to my blog.....

I just caught myself before making the most hideously embarassing blog post of my life. But since I caught myself, I feel the rather compulsive urge to out myself, and divulge the thought that I was about to fleece (nod to Kelly) myself with.

I was just watching the movie Love Actually, and caught myself thinking what a solidly romantic and entertaining movie it is......but in light of my previous post, I think that would be such an indescretion as to warrent a little bit of Seppuku.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:30 AM , Blogger Kyle Wash said...

    Romantic movies are pretty much crap. I recommend 'Spanglish' I though it was we done for a romantic comedy type of movie. Check it out sometime.

     
  • At 7:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i thought Love Actually was a good movie also. although i am a Hugh Grant fan

     
  • At 7:57 PM , Blogger kelly said...

    I enjoyed Spanglish also. I thought it was great to see Adam Sandler playing a serious roll - very good.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home