Orchestrated Chaos

Pushing my own buttons.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Bowling time!

Last night was such a fun night: Kyle, William and I went to the bowling alley over in Honeoye Falls (yes, William, that is a waterfall, that is why it is Honeoye FALLS). We had such a good time, we were the only ones in the bowling alley, and the owner drank more than Kyle, William and I put together. He was OK on the customer service side, he let us pick the music, he checked on us a few times, and he apologized that the pizza place that is right in the bowling alley was closed, and told us if we wanted anything, he would order out for us. He was a funny guy.

I couldn't remember the bowling scores (perhaps I didn't want to remember) but you can check out Kyle's site for the games break down. I started getting a little tired toward the end of the games, we might have been bowling to quick......or maybe it is a flaw in my exercise regiment (the fact that I don't have one?). But next time I look forward to taking it easy and having just as much fun. We went to the Brewery after, and had another beer and some appetizers that Kyle was nice enough to give his professional chef's opinion on. heheheh, I think it was very fun to go out for food with someone who cooks for a living, added dimensions of the magic of food coming out of the back kitchen.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:36 PM , Blogger Kyle Wash said...

    That was a great time, we will definately be doing that again!

     
  • At 6:28 PM , Blogger Kyle Wash said...

    oh yeah I remeber the scores well enough to know who won!

     
  • At 10:28 PM , Blogger kelly said...

    Sounds like you guys had a blast together! Too bad I wasn't there to give my expertise advise!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home